Monday, June 16, 2014

Wild Bill's Sports Saloon - Maple Grove, MN - Wild Bill's Works Burger


This burger was adequate at best.  I had a toss up between this and other burgers on the menu but was nudged in this direction.  I would never get this burger ever again.  The meat was dry and overall did not taste like the highest quality.  I would say don't waste your time heading there for a burger (or if you do go on their burger night which I believe is Mondays...).  The guy who waited on our table made the trip worth while though.  He was cracking jokes left and right, gave us a signal for if we needed anything (simply putting the Ketchup on its side... genius!).  I would say he deserves a trophy but the food... not so much.

Price: $9.99
Burger: 4/10
Bun: 6/10
Atmosphere: 8/10

Overall: 5/10


No comments:

Post a Comment