Monday, June 9, 2014

Gabe's Rinkside Bar and Grill - Blaine, MN - Double Cheeseburger


So Eric and I decided to stop here to show Tori (who is from Arizona) what Curling is (this has window seating to live curling at the arena).   They have a Monday special where a single patty is $5 and a double is $6.  I figured for $1 I would definitely go for the double.  The burger itself was very small.  I am glad I got the double for sure (maybe a small person would be content with a single...).  This was greasy goodness though.  It went down quickly and had a very good taste to it.  I would definitely come back for the food but also to watch curling (if you haven't been there yet I would suggest doing it).

Price: $8.45 (Monday special $6)
Burger: 8/10
Bun: 6/10
Atmosphere: 9/10

Overall: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment