Monday, June 9, 2014

The News Room - Minneapolis, MN - Build Your Own Kobe Burger


I chose to get the build your own Kobe burger on this trip.  There were many different choices (some of them costing more to add than others...) so I thought about taking this in for a combinations lesson in my classroom (yep, nerd alert).  I chose Cheddar cheese, a Basil Aioli, Lettuce and Pickles.  I got to order it the way I wanted to I chose Med-Rare (I went with Eric who ordered it Med so I wanted to see if they cooked them differently).  When I got it, you could definitely see the difference in our burgers.  Mine was more pink and extremely juicy.  This burger was awesome (although I think the Basil Aioli was a bit overpowering).  The downside, you have to go into the heart of downtown Minneapolis which I for one dread doing.  So when you go, take into account you will have to pay for parking (unless of course you work downtown and go during lunch).  I would recommend this highly!

Price: $11.95
Burger: 9/10
Bun: 9/10
Atmosphere: 7/10

Overall: 9/10


No comments:

Post a Comment