Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Outtakes Bar & Grill - New Hope, MN - Bacon Cheeseburger


Well this was an experience... I bought a Groupon for this join.  I ordered a Bacon Cheeseburger made to order and asked for Medium.  The first time they brought out the burger it was BURNT and it had Jalapeños on it.  I said something immediately to the bartender and he brought it back to get remade for me.  The second time was better but it was more Med-Rare than Med (which again I am ok with).  Another problem though, it still had the taste of Jalapeños.  I am assuming they either did not clean the prep area well enough or the grill itself.  The burger was pretty spendy once I added cheese and bacon ($2.50 on top of the regular price) and then another $2 for waffle fries over chips.  I probably wouldn't have paid for the waffle fries if it weren't for the Groupon (although their waffle fries were very good).  Either way, the non-Jalapeños bites of the burger were pretty good but I probably will not be going back.

Price: $11.49
Burger: 4/10
Bun: 6/10
Atmosphere: 6/10

Overall: 5/10


No comments:

Post a Comment