Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wagner's Drive-In - Brooklyn Park, MN - Double Cheeseburger



Driving home the back way to avoid traffic I saw this old drive in and saw that there were cars there (for the life of me I thought they were closed down even though I have driven by the place tons of times).  So I pulled in and ordered a Double Cheeseburger and Fries (the fries are $1.79).  It was pretty quick (not like ordering McDonalds but faster than a sit down restaurant).   I would compare this to Lion's Tap (no not as good but a good comparison).  It was pretty cool with the change of environment sitting in my car while eating a meal.  I would recommend stopping by if you are ever in the area.

Price: $5.29 (Burger alone)
Burger: 7/10
Bun: 5/10
Atmosphere: 7/10

Overall: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment