Friday, June 27, 2014

Pub 42 - New Hope, MN - BBQ Cheddar & Bacon


So for you folks who know the area, this is where the Sunshine Factory used to be located.  The place still has the same welcoming open feeling that the old ownership had.  I decided to go with the suggested burger from the bartender.  I got to order it the temperature I wanted.  I decided to go with Med-Rare (just to change things up a bit).  It definitely was cooked to order.  It was very juicy with just the right amount of pink inside.  I would definitely eat this bad boy again but would not say it is worth a 30 minute drive to have (for anyone pondering if they should make a special trip).  

Price: $10.95
Burger: 8/10
Bun: 6/10
Atmosphere: 7/10

Overall: 7/10








The BBQ Cheddar & Bacon. Cooked to order (which it definitely was cooked Med Rare as asked). Very good burger. Not the best I have had on my trips but still worth eating again. The fries were not so great (I like crispy ones and these were soft ones...)

No comments:

Post a Comment