Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Buffalo Tap - Savage, MN - El Diablo Juicy Lucy


So let me start out by saying I do not like Jalapeños so this burger was done from the start when I saw it (my own ineptitude kept me from reading the ingredients before taking the waiters suggestion).   I decided I would take the Jalapeños off, which made the burger very good.  It was quite hot so I imagine my weakness when it comes to the hotness of Jalapeños would have made me cry with one of those on there.  I would not get this exact burger again (because of my dislike for Jalapeños, not for lack of tastiness)  but I would definitely get another Juicy there.  The cheese oozed out and made it so I could get some on my fries.  It was cooked very nicely, sometimes places are prone to overcooking Juicy Lucy burgers so they did well in that aspect.  I will definitely have to eat here again and try another one to get my true judgement of the Buffalo Tap.

Price: $12.99 (with fries)
Burger: 9/10
Bun: 7/10
Atmosphere: 7/10

Overall: 7/10


No comments:

Post a Comment