Monday, June 23, 2014

The Nook - St. Paul, MN - Bronco Burger (Burger of the Month Special)


This was my third trip to the Nook this year.  I saw their burger of the month and thought I had to try it.  This concoction is a Juicy Lucy with bacon and cheddar cheese inside of the burger with an onion ring and honey BBQ sauce on top of the burger.  As I have stated before, I was not much of a fan of onions before but thought I would leave the onion ring on the burger.  It worked out quite nicely with the mixture of everything else.  This was a good burger but I have had better ones at the Nook.  We got to sit downstairs again but this time sat at a table, not nearly as welcoming when sitting at a table as it is sitting at the bar chatting with the workers.

Price: Not sure but I think it was $10.95... could be wrong
Burger: 8/10
Bun: 7/10
Atmosphere: 6/10

Overall: 7/10



No comments:

Post a Comment