Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Armstrong High School Cafeteria - Plymouth, MN - Bacon Cheeseburger


This one goes out to the D Lunch teachers table 2014-15.  Well I think just by looking at this burger you can tell it is pure 100% high end beef... well maybe not...  It is not my least favorite burger I have ever had but you can tell these are made for mass production.  I have all the respect in the world for the cafeteria cooks but oh man... the burger was clearly not the freshest.  I am thinking these may start frozen pre-made and then heated up and put out for eating.   The bacon (at least I think it was bacon) was made into a circle to cover the entire patty so that is awesome at least (again hoping it was actually bacon...).   Long story short, I would not say you need to make a special guest appearance at Armstrong High School to try this burger out.

Price: I have no idea... $3 maybe?
Burger: 3/10
Bun: 3/10
Atmosphere: 9/10 - gotta love the lunch table!

Overall: 3/10


2 comments:


  1. Thanks for sharing the information, I love the way you expressed, It was so interesting. I will keep you follow. Please share more regularly !!


    foodservice school program, School Lunch program, Business lunch software, Food service point of sale, Point of Sale for School cafeteria, cafeteria POS program, cafeteria POS software

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing. mn business for sale

    ReplyDelete