Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Applebee's - New Hope, MN - Triple Bacon Burger


Well this was my first burger after a brief hiatus and I was also excited to see that Applebee's had made a new burger.  The burger has bacon infused in with the beef and bacon on top.  Well to start, this burger is a complete mess, make sure you have extra napkins if you order this. The burgers are Med to Med-Well which I prefer more Med to Med-Rare but ah well that may just be nit picking.   I would say it is a decent burger but I would probably not order it again.  I think their normal burgers are probably better and have stood the test of time on the menu although I have not had one of those for probably 2 years now.  The staff was very friendly which is very usual at Applebee's from my experience.  Either way, worth an order if you are going to Applebee's but not worth a special trip just to get it.

Price: $10.49
Burger: 7/10
Bun: 7/10
Atmosphere: 8/10

Overall: 7/10






No comments:

Post a Comment