Saturday, October 25, 2014

Gold Nugget - Minnetonka, MN - Chimichurri Burger


So this may be a bit skewed as I was incredibly hungry when I ate this bad boy.  I was extremely excited to see that this was on the menu as it was the burger that won the Burgle Battle MN in 2014 and was the one I voted for.  The full size burger did not let down one bit!  The burger itself has mortadella ham and chimichurri in the patty.  With that in the meat it also had Gruyere, arugula, tomato jam, and a bone marrow mayo on top of the burger.  A lot of delicious things happening in this burger and they all go together oh so well.  The burger was given two options, pink or no pink and of course I chose pink.  It was cooked nearly perfectly with just the right amount of juice and pink.  The ONLY downside of this burger (other than it being a pretty spendy) is that the bun was bit too big for my liking.  If it had a less full bun I would definitely have given this a total 10/10.  This burger is a must try and the Gold Nugget should be on any burger lovers restaurants to try!  

Price:$14.95
Burger: 10/10
Bun: 8/10
Atmosphere: 9/10

Overall: 9/10


No comments:

Post a Comment