Saturday, November 8, 2014

Smashburger - Golden Valley, MN - Big BBQ, Bacon & Cheddar


This was a pretty good burger.  I am usually not a fan of deep fried onions on my burger (haystack onions in their words) but on here it was not bad.  The burger itself was very tasty and I would definitely suggest making a trip here for a burger.  I would not get this same burger myself again but I would try another one (maybe just a simple bacon cheeseburger next time...).  Downside: fries and drinks come separately so you are basically going to pay the same price as a sit down restaurant at this fast-ish food place.  I would compare the speed of this to Five Guys Burgers & Fries.  This location is very small and I can see being a hassle if it were busier but it was pretty slow when I went in.  Overall a good burger but probably not somewhere that I will put on my "have to go to before you die" list.

Price: $6.99 (Smashfries an extra $1.99)
Burger: 7/10
Bun: 7/10
Atmosphere: 6/10

Overall: 7/10


No comments:

Post a Comment