Thursday, October 16, 2014

My Burger - Minneapolis, MN - Original My Burger (Double) w/ Cheese


I had really high hopes for this place, any restaurant with the name "My Burger" had better darn well have great burgers!  It is a fastish food place that I would compare speed wise and environment wise to Five Guys.  I will start with what I noticed first, the pickles they use are sweet pickles so if you are not a fan of those (I personally hate sweet pickles) than I would make sure to ask for no pickles!  Rookie mistake on my part.  The burger itself was very good.  It did not seem nearly as greasy as Five Guys burgers but that may have made it a little less delicious at the same time.  I went with the basic burger this time but next time will probably try one of their concoctions to put their burgers to the true test.  If I lived in the Uptown area I would probably make this a regular spot but as I do not, it may be a long while before I get here again.

Price: $7.75
Burger: 7/10
Bun: 7/10
Atmosphere: 8/10

Overall: 7/10


No comments:

Post a Comment