Sunday, September 21, 2014

3 Squares Restaurant - Maple Grove, MN - Blue River Burger


For my Dad's birthday he wanted to have a good burger so we went to 3 Squares again.  I decided to order something that was not a special (the last burger is no longer on the menu).  I went with this bad boy.  I will say you clearly will need to like Blue Cheese to get this (as it is a blue cheese burger) but if you do like blue cheese this is a great burger!  It was cooked to order and did come with a little pink as I requested.  The blue cheese did not overpower the burger taste (as many blue cheese burgers do) so that was yet another bonus to this burger.  I would definitely suggest this burger and am sure the other burgers they offer are delicious!

Price: $10.95
Burger: 9/10
Bun: 8/10
Atmosphere: 8/10

Overall: 9/10


No comments:

Post a Comment