Friday, August 1, 2014

50's Grill - Brooklyn Center, MN - 50's Grill Burger with Cheese


50's Grill has a great family environment with a flash back to the 50's (surprise I know, the name doesn't give it away).  This was a tasty burger.  You got to choose your cheese (I chose American) and how you wanted it cooked (I chose Med).  I wish I would have chosen another temp only because everyone else at the table got Med so I not 100% sure that not all burgers come out this way.   The sauce definitely adds to the taste of the entree, I would say it is akin to the Big Mac sauce but different enough to add its own tastiness.  The burger itself was a decent burger, it tasted like a normal burger with definitely unfrozen patties (at least they tasted unfrozen).   I obviously had to order a malt as well (my choice was the Cookies 'N Cream... delicious).   With the environment and burger & malt duo, this is definitely a place to go.

Price: $8.95
Burger: 6/10
Bun: 7/10
Atmosphere: 8/10

Overall: 7/10



No comments:

Post a Comment