Thursday, August 14, 2014

The Freehouse - Minneapolis, MN - 1,000 Dollar Burger



I went to have lunch with Spike and he asked me if I wanted a really good burger that was kind of spendy.  Clearly I said yes.  I had high expectations going into this due to his statement.  This may have been the most unique burger I have had so far!  It is a mix of short rib, brisket, and sirloin with duck fat in there and white cheddar.  The entire thing is served on an English Muffin.  I was not to pleased to see that when it first came (shame on me for not reading the description first).  When I took the first bite there was a ton of delicious tastes floating around my mouth.  All of the different things coming together as one delicious taste.  I even liked having the English Muffin bun.  The only thing that would knock this off of my top burgers list is I don't know if you can call it a Hamburger due to the ingredients but it is oh so good!

Price: $15
Burger: 10/10
Bun: 7/10
Atmosphere: 7/10

Overall: 9/10



No comments:

Post a Comment