Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The Blue Door Longfellow - Minneapolis, MN - The Jiffy Burger


I went here with Michelle and Eva to wish Eva goodbye as she heads back East.  I decided to order this due to many suggestions from other people.  If you do not know, this burger has crunchy peanut butter lathered on top and below the burger.  I had never had a burger with peanut butter on it so this was a scary thought for me.  Overall, pretty good.  I do not think I would get it again myself but definitely worth trying!  The burger itself was between Med and Med-Well (some parts had a little pink left) so a little more cooked then I would usually like but overall tasty.  The Minneapolis (or Longfellow) location of Blue Door is much more spacious so I would recommend going to this one for seating purposes.

Price: $9.00
Burger: 7/10
Bun: 7/10
Atmosphere: 8/10

Overall: 7/10


No comments:

Post a Comment