Monday, August 18, 2014

Bumper's Restaurant and Sports Bar - Burnsville, MN - Bumpers Burger


This was a long ways to go for this burger (for me at least).  I would say it was a solid tasting burger but nothing too mind blowing.  The burger was a 7 oz Angus Burger, so it was decent sized.  The bun was really good though, I am thinking they doused it butter and garlic and then put it on the grill for a bit, very nice touch.  Unfortunately, you have to order fries separately (I do not remember if I got a discount with the burger...) which adds to the price.  I would definitely get it again if I was in the area but would most likely not drive 30 + minutes again just to have the burger.  Although it is a bigger place, the workers and customers clearly have relationships and has the feel of a small town bar.  This may have just been a lunch thing but it seemed like nearly everyone but me knew each other (but they did have some conversations with me as well).

Price: $6.79
Burger: 7/10
Bun: 8/10
Atmosphere: 7/10

Overall: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment