Sunday, November 9, 2014

Five Guys Burgers & Fries - Maple, Grove - Bacon Cheeseburger


Well I could not resist stopping in and getting this burger while out shopping.  I am not mad about my inability to stay away from 5 Guys either.  I decided to splurge and get the bacon (it did cost a whole $1 more).  I was not disappointed as they definitely made it worth the money.  The bacon is below both patties and unlike most places who are very stingy with their bacon, 5 Guys gave plenty of it so that I had some in each and every bite.  Just like the first time I was there, the burgers were ridiculously juicy, the cheese was melted and gooey, and the fries were given in mass.  Remember, if you go there with someone else, you never have to order more than the small fry!  Trust me.

Price: $7.49 (not including fries nor drink)
Burger: 9/10
Bun: 8/10
Atmosphere: 8/10

Overall: 9/10


No comments:

Post a Comment