Friday, November 21, 2014

5-8 Club - Champlin, MN - Le Bleu Ribbon


I have always been a fan of 5-8 (this is where I have had a majority of my juicy lucys while growing up after all).  They have a 5 burger "Cheese-tastic Challenge" where you eat the five juicy lucys and get a free one and a shirt.  I thought "heck yes, lets do it!"  My and my friend decided to go with the Le Bleu Ribbon first as we both love a good chicken cordon bleu.  It is stuffed with cheddar cheese and ham chunks.  The burger itself was pretty good but then they put a "touch" of dijon mustard on it (really it was a lot of dijon mustard not a touch) that was the turning point for my dislike for this burger.  I thought it was way overpowering and made you not able to taste any of the other good things in this burger.  I would not recommend this burger.

Price: $9.99
Burger: 5/10
Bun: 6/10
Atmosphere: 8/10

Overall: 5/10


No comments:

Post a Comment