Thursday, November 20, 2014

Smashburger - Golden Valley, MN - Bacon Cheeseburger


I had a meeting at school this day so we decided to take our rare availability for a lunch out and go to Smashburger.  I went with the regular Bacon Cheeseburger this time.  I am much happier with this than the BBQ, Bacon & Cheddar burger from before.   I got the smaller one so I wasn't ridiculously full while sitting through the rest of the meeting and it was plenty of food.  The burger was good and juicy but done to nearly perfection.  Overall this was a very good burger that I would definitely have again.  It was not one of my favorites nor would I drive 30 minutes to get one but if you are in the area of a Smashburger I would get it.  Again, this location is very small and we caught a busy time for lunch.  There was limited seating and we had to wait in line for about 10 minutes before we could order... I wish the place was bigger...

Price: $5.99 ($1.99 more for fries)
Burger: 8/10
Bun: 7/10
Atmosphere: 5/10

Overall: 7/10


No comments:

Post a Comment