Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Clive's Roadhouse - Blaine, MN - Cheeseburger with Provolone Cheese



This was the first time I had ever been to this location of Clive's.  I have gone to the Champlin location many times though.  I will say that once I walked in I was greeted by the staff and welcomed with open arms.  I was there to grade papers and they let me sit for 30 minutes without ordering any food yet and only a Soda.  To the burger, I let the waitress choose my cheese (she chose provolone) and went with the basic cheeseburger.  This was a very average burger if you ask me.  It was good and I would definitely order it again but I would not make a trip just to get this burger.  It had enough juiciness and definitely seemed like it was never frozen beef (which they put on their menu).  I would say it is a safe order for sure.

Price: $8.95
Burger: 7/10
Bun: 7/10
Atmosphere: 9/10

Overall: 7/10


No comments:

Post a Comment