Friday, September 5, 2014

Yard House - St. Louis Park, MN - Black Truffle Cheeseburger


The first thing I noticed about this burger was that the edges of the burger looked burnt.  I still am not sure if it was the tomato bacon onion jam on it or what it was but it definitely was not burnt burger.  The burger itself was cooked to a good medium pink and was juicy like a Med burger should be.  The truffle cheese was awesome and really tasty.  I would say this was overall a good burger but I think I would try something less "fancy" the next time I was there to get a true test of how their burgers match up to everyone else.  The really interesting thing about this place is that there are 3 pages in their menu of tap beers so if you are a beer connoisseur this would be a great place for you to check out!

Price: $12.95
Burger: 6/10
Bun: 7/10
Atmosphere: 8/10

Overall: 6/10




No comments:

Post a Comment