Saturday, March 29, 2014

Space Aliens Grill & Bar - Albertville, MN - Neptune Bar-B-Que Cheeseburger


This was your typical tasting franchise burger.  I did not expect to like the fried onions (before this I would have asked for the burger without that but I thought "Hey, I want to try these as is..."  I was very happy I did because I think it added to the burgers taste.  I would say that I would order this burger again but it wouldn't be a "You must try this before you die" burger.  If you have not been to Space Aliens before, it is a cool little family friendly place where you can go and play games, win prizes, and be enchanted by the alien design (insert sarcastic comment about obvious decor due to name).  

Price: $9.59
Burger: 5/10
Bun: 5/10
Atmosphere: 7/10

Overall: 5/10



No comments:

Post a Comment