Friday, March 28, 2014

The Nook - St. Paul, MN - Guys Big Bite


I was a little weary of this as I do not tend to like pepper-jack cheese anywhere near my burger and also have never thought of putting roast beef on top my burger but this really worked out nicely.  The cheese was as "gooey" as one would hope from a Jucy Lucy.  I would expect the 3 different kinds of meats (hamburger, bacon, and roast beef) to not  go so well together but they compliment each other quite nicely with this burger.  The place had a nice low key vibe and they seemed genuinely interested in whether we liked our food.  Good food and a good environment (although from what I hear we got lucky and missed the chaos of a lot of people).  We did sit upstairs not down by the bowling alley.

Price: $9.95
Burger: 8/10
Bun: 7/10
Atmosphere: 8/10

Overall: 8/10



No comments:

Post a Comment