Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Roasted Pear - Brooklyn Park, MN - Smokehouse Bacon Swiss


So I thought I would try a place close to home although no one had recommended it to me.  Mistake on my part.  I asked the bartender which was the best burger he told me to get the Smokehouse Bacon Swiss and then asked how I wanted it cooked.  Awesome I get to order it the way I like, fantastic.  I ordered it Med, unfortunately it came out Med-Well to Well Done.  Not what I like.  Very little juice at all.  The bacon on top was also burnt to a crisp.  It was like they put it on the grill and forgot they had put it on.    Even with that the taste was decent.  Not worth the money but decent at best.  The place is nice and they seemed to be very kind and talkative to their regulars (which I am not one of).

Price: $11
Burger: 4/10
Bun: 5/10
Atmosphere: 6/10

Overall: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment