Thursday, May 29, 2014

JC's Bar & Grill - Maple Grove, MN - Double Trouble


I wend here for a place to get a burger and to grade some papers.  They were very accommodating of this and did not try to rush me out (given it was not as though all of the spots were filled and they needed me to leave).  With that being said... The burger.  As I was eating it I kept thinking I could taste taco seasoning.  I couldn't figure out why there would be taco seasoning on a hamburger until I looked over and saw a sign saying that there was a special on tacos that day.  Well that showed me that they either did not clean their prep station or the grill itself very well.  Either way, it made the burger terrible.  It has thousand island dressing on it which I usually like but mixed with tacos... yeah not so much.  The staff was very nice and did a good job though.  They do have great waffle fries so if you want to eat something, you should get waffle fries too.

Price: $11.98
Burger: 3/10
Bun: 6/10
Atmosphere: 8/10

Overall: 4/10


No comments:

Post a Comment