Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Tavern Grill - Blaine, MN - Build Your Own Burger (Bacon and American Cheese)


This was a pretty good burger overall.  Got to order to a temperature I like (I ordered Med-Rare).  The burger had a good taste - nothing amazing but also not a bad taste to it.  The bun seemed like it had been sitting out all day and parts of it were harder than others.  I would say that I was happy with this burger but definitely would not write home to tell anyone about it (although I guess I am kind of doing that right now... weird).   I went during happy hour and there were a lot of older just got done with work people there.  The service was good but they definitely had their regulars that they focused on (and this being my first time there I clearly was not one of them).

Price: $10
Burger: 7/10
Bun: 4/10
Atmosphere: 7/10

Overall: 6/10


No comments:

Post a Comment