Thursday, July 10, 2014

Snuffy's Malt Shop - Minnetonka, MN - Double Bacon Cheeseburger


So this was my second time to try Snuffys.  This time it was for a rehearsal dinner for Stevie and Brittany.  I decided this time I would go for a double.  It was definitely a good idea.  Although this time I did not add anything more than cheese and bacon (last time I had Mushroom Swiss and the Chili), you could taste the burger easily in this combination.  The burgers were just the right amount of juicy, the bacon was cooked well, and the cheese was melted.  Couldn't really ask for much more.  I am not 100% if it was the ordering a double, the different kind of burger, or the location but this time around was much better if you ask me.

Price: $7.75 (burger alone)
Burger: 8/10
Bun: 7/10
Atmosphere: 8/10

Overall: 8/10


No comments:

Post a Comment