Saturday, March 14, 2015

Maple Tavern - Maple Grove, MN - Signature Burger


The Maple Tavern is not a place that I hear many people talking about when it comes to their food.  Well it should be, at least when talking about burgers.  I have previously posted about the Half & Half Burger which is a blend of beef and bacon.  That was a great burger but I was not feeling the like clogging my arteries quite that much this night.  So I went with this gem instead.  The beef was juicy but not undercooked by any means.  The burger to bun ratio was spot on (which you all know how much I hate too much bun).  I definitely would recommend trying any of the burgers from this joint.  If you are in the north-west suburbans and need a good burger, I would go here.

Price: $9.95
Burger: 9/10
Bun: 8/10
Atmosphere: 7/10

Overall: 9/10







No comments:

Post a Comment